The latest hearings on issues we think will be of interest to you are shown below.
Monday, May 1
- AB144 Creates the Nevada Advisory Commission on Mentoring.
- AB348 Revises provisions governing courses of instruction in sex education.
- SB3 (WS) Revises provisions governing the Breakfast After the Bell Program that provides breakfast to certain pupils at public schools.
- SB25 Revises provisions governing the organization and functions of the Office of the Attorney General relating to domestic violence and the fictitious address program.
- SB126 Establishes a program to provide loans to small business enterprises, minority-owned business enterprises, women-owned business enterprises and disadvantaged business enterprises.
- SB105 Authorizes and requests the Governor to proclaim “Indigenous Peoples Day.”
- SB237 Revises provisions relating to the protection of children.
- AB241 Requires baby changing tables in certain buildings and facilities used by the public.
- AB258 Revises provisions governing the Nevada Commission for Women.
- AB146 (WS) Enacts the Uniform Recognition and Enforcement of Canadian Domestic-Violence Protection Orders Act.
- AB227 Makes changes relating to domestic partnerships.
- AB95 Revises provisions governing child support.
- AB340 Requires the Department of Health and Human Services to take certain actions to improve access to diapers and diapering supplies for recipients of public assistance.
- AB346 Enacts requirements relating to certain providers of child care.
Tuesday, May 2
- SJR4 Urges Congress to propose an amendment to the United States Constitution to allow the reasonable regulation of political contributions and expenditures by corporations, unions and individuals to protect the integrity of elections and the equal right of all Americans to effective representation.
- SB212 Revises provisions governing the welfare of pupils.
- SB323 Revises provisions governing the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.
Wednesday, May 3
- SB169 Revises provisions relating to sexual offenses.
- HHS-DCFS – WASHOE County Child Welfare (101-3141)
- HHS-DCFS – Clark County Child Welfare (101-3142)
- HHS-DCFS – Victims of Domestic Violence (101-3181)
- SB384 Provides for the confidentiality of certain information in the records and files of public employee retirement systems.
- SB397 Revises provisions relating to employment.
- AB108 Provides for the periodic review of Medicaid reimbursement rates.
- AB304 Revises provisions relating to autism.
- AB408 Revises provisions relating to Medicaid and health insurance.
Thursday, May 4
- SCR1 Directs the Legislative Commission to appoint a committee to conduct an interim study relating to affordable housing within the State of Nevada.